Hot!Carbon Aero 2.0 for sale

Author
Eetmochikn2
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points: 0
2020/07/26 13:59:08 (permalink)

Carbon Aero 2.0 for sale

This Carbon Aero 2.0 is for us regular sized folks. 5’9” +\- 2”. It has 650 wheels and medium frame. This bike is sold as you see in the pics below. ADEM headrest and seat bag included.

This bike has done it all in ultra cycling events, and I don’t mean this model of bike, I mean THIS bike! Just to name a few: Hotter N Hell 100 in 3:35. 419 miles in 24 hours of Sebring, completed Paris -Brest - Paris in 2012. Not to mention countless brevets and other ultra cycling events. Obviously, the drive components have been replaced more than once, so If you have questions about the components that the pics don’t explain, I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. The Bike is in great condition, and ready for a new enthusiast to enjoy.

I’ve moved to the TN mountains, and have taken up mountain biking, and I just don’t recumbent ride up here in these mountains. This bike is too nice to sit in my garage any longer!

$2,000 negotiable.

Grrrr- for some reason, the Bacchetta server won’t download the files I’m trying to send. Please email me at eetmochikn@aol if you’d like to see the pics.
post edited by Eetmochikn2 - 2020/07/26 14:01:59

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1