FS: $1475 Bacchetta Ti Aero w/ HED Wheels - Medium
Just returned from a 1-year deployment and am clearing out the garage. This listing is for a medium frame Ti Aero w/ 12.5" boom. Cockpit recently converted from grip shift to bar-end shifters using Johnson tunnels, new tape, shift housings and cables. The riser has three 5-mm spacers under the BFT and beneath the tape, in the event you need to lower the handlebars. I'm not the original owner,
so overall mileage unknown.
Additional photos available at following link: https://www.facebook.com/...ype=1&l=bb921a597f Bike will ship in at least two boxes, insured and tracked via FedEx - frame in one box, all other parts in 2nd box. Assembly will require buyer to attach rear derailleur, brakes, wheels, chain, seat, and handlebar/riser stack. Bike is located in Silverdale, WA (near Bremerton), so local pickup in Seattle or Portland is also an option - I travel to Oregon 1-2x per month. Shipping will be at actual amount with reasonable fee for packing materials, not to exceed $150 if shipped to lower 48 states.
- Ultegra drivetrain, 27 speed (FC-6503, FD-6500, RD-6600) w/ 11-25 9s cassette... can swap out for 12-27 if you prefer
- Dura Ace bar-end shifters (SL-BS77), Shimano brake levers and standard Bacchetta calipers
- HED Jet Wheels 650c, clincher, alloy brake surface w/ carbon fairing, Continental tires
- Ultegra crankset has 165 mm arms and 30-39-52 chainrings (pedals not included)
- Carbon Bacchetta seat and Johnson fork (alloy steerer)
post edited by OSU Cycling - 2018/09/24 20:58:24