Author
Doc Dan
  • Total Posts : 1470
  • Reward points: 0

2 Replies Related Threads

Crit Rider
    • Total Posts : 1869
    Re: Pictures of CA3 Modified 2017/07/27 12:39:12 (permalink)
    For a cleaner look, you could ditch the red and yellow reflective tape and use black. It reflects very strongly as white at night. http://www.identi-tape.com/super-eng1.html

Interesting headrest. I may have to go that route eventually. I discovered this time that all I needed was to replace the stock pad on my Euromesh and I was good. 

Do you get a kickback from the company that makes zipties?  ;-)

Doc Dan
    • Total Posts : 1470
    Re: Pictures of CA3 Modified 2017/07/27 12:59:50 (permalink)
    Crit Rider
    For a cleaner look, you could ditch the red and yellow reflective tape and use black. It reflects very strongly as white at night. http://www.identi-tape.com/super-eng1.html

Interesting headrest. I may have to go that route eventually. I discovered this time that all I needed was to replace the stock pad on my Euromesh and I was good. 

Do you get a kickback from the company that makes zipties?  ;-)

Funny.  I got the brand of transparent tape (3M) from one of your earlier posts.  
    Also funny.  Last year when the bikes for the Hoodoo 300 were being inspected the guy told me he wouldn't "permit" the black tape.  I had to exercise my magical persuasive skills to finally get past him.

As for the headrest.  I've gone through about 15 iterations of headrest on the Rail Gun.  Given my angle of incline and the Giro Attack helmet making the right headrest is a process of approximation.  The headrest in the linked pics is not very good.  But I had it laying around.  Today I switched it out for another one I've been using for months.  Same material, just different ultimate shape.  

Did you see my `armrest' on the left side?  As of today I have an `armrest' for both sides. 
    Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1